- a) Annual Training Camps (ATC's)
- b) Social Service Camps
- c) Social Service Camps
- d) Centrally Organised Camps
1. Basic Leadership Camps
2. Advance Leadership Camps
3. Thal Sainik Camps
4. Republic Day Camp
- a) Cycle / Motor Cycle Expeditions
- b) Trekking
- c) Mountaineering
- a) Drill
- b) Firing
- c) Bayonet Fighting
- d) Field Craft & Map Reading
Community Development Activities
- a) Blood Donation
- b) Participation in Campaigns Affecting the Development of the Country
(for example AIDS Awareness, Cancer Awareness, Adult Literacy)
- c) Tree Plantation
Participation in National Level Shooting Competitions
Participation in National Level Sports Meets
Youth Exchange Programme (Visit to friendly foreign Countries)
Aim of the Camps are:
- To impact collective training in the subject as per laid down syllabus to the senior wing cadet and develop physical and mental robustness in cadets.
- To develop qualities of leadership, self discipline and ideals of selfless service benefiting the society.
- To expose cadets to camp living and foster spirit of comradeship and e-spirit-de-corps.
- To foster competitive spirit and sportsmanship.