Participants have to make their own arrangements for accommodation. Nashik, is one of the tourist city in India has many good hotels. You can get great deals on Hotel Booking online.
Participants can book for accommodation in the following hotels on their own. The following hotels are on walking distance from K.T.H.M. College, Nashik
- Hotel panchavati,430, Vakil Wadi, Nashik, Maharashtra 422001.
- Hotel Panchvati Yatri, 430, Vakil Wadi, Nashik, Maharashtra 422001.
- Panchvati guest house millionaire, 430, Vakil Wadi, Nashik, Maharashtra 422001
- Hotel Shilpa,430,Ratan Bhavan, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Mahatma Gandhi Rd, Nashik,Maharashtra 422001
- Hotel Samrat,Old Agra Rd, Opp. State Bank of India, Near Central Bus Stand, Nashik, Maharashtra 422002
- Hotel Manorath,Opp. Raymond showroom , sharanpur road,Nashik, Near police parade ground, Nashik, Maharashtra 422002
- Hotel City Pride,Tilak Wadi Road, Behind Rajiv Gandhi Bhavan, Near Mayor Bunglow, Tilakwadi, Nashik, Maharashtra 422002
Nearest Air port:
1) Mumbai- 180 km from Nashik
2) Shirdi- 85 Km from Nashik
By Train : Railway station – Nashik Road- 10km.
Nashik lies in the northern part of Maharashtra state on the bank of river Godavari originates from the Brahmagiri Mountain. The Trimbakeshwar Shiva Temple is located in Trimbak about 24 km (15 mi) from Nashik, one of the twelve Jyotirlingas.The main tourist attractions in nashik are Ramkund, Muktidham Temple, Coin Museum, Pandavleni Caves, Artillery Centre and Places near Nashik are Shirdi is about 85 Km from Nashik, Saptashringi Devi Temple is about 55 Km,Nandurmadhmeshwar is at a distance of 60 km,Bhandardara dam is located at a distance of 70 km from Nashik