1. Students passing XII (HSC) or its equivalent examination are eligible for admission to the respective faculty.
2. Students seeking admission to this college will have to submit duly filled admission form along with the required fees on the specified date.
3. Following documents are to be produced with the admission form.
a) Statement of marks of the latest examination (one attested true copy)
b) School leaving certificate/Transference Certificate (Original+Two attested copies)
c) Necessary documents such as scholorship/fee concession form etc.
4. Students seeking admission to the first year will have to apply for the University Eligibility Certificate along with necessary fees.
5. Every student seeking admission to the first year will have to undergo medical check up by the authorised medical officer. The application for eligibility certificate will be sent to the University only after the medical certificate is produced.
6. Students from other University will have to submit the following documents.
) Migration Certificate ) Statement of Marks ) Character Certificate
) Attendance Certificate ) Passing Certificate.
7. Necessary fees shall be paid along with the duly filled admission form accompanied with the required documents (original and attested true copies)
8. Students will be admitted provisionally and the admission will be confirmed only on the receipt of eligibility certificate from the University of Pune.
9. After seeking admission, student should procure the identity card duly signed by the college authority. Identity Card should be produced by the student whenever demanded by the college authority in the college campus.
10. Admissions to all classes are strictly on merit basis.